Step into the heart of Germany with your feet planted firmly in Michigan. Generations of American diners, lodgers and tourists have discovered true Bavarian hospitality without crossing an ocean. And no matter how you arrive - by car, truck, plane or boat - you'll leave on a cloud!
- Stroll through 13 acres of beautiful riverfront
- Listen to the hoofbeats of horse-drawn carriages
- Admire architectural gems like our Glockenspiel and authentic wooden covered bridge
- Savor our world-famous meals - family-style chicken dinners and authentic German dishes
- Sample Michigan's largest selection of German beers
- Enjoy seven acres of family fun at the Bavarian Inn Lodge - including our indoor waterpark with five indoor pools and three whirlpools
- Find the perfect gift in over 40 shops and boutiques
- Experience dozens of festivals and events throughout the year
All of this comes together to make the Bavarian Inn experience one of Michigan's most loved destinations to dine, stay, shop and play. Willkommen!