Join us for breakfast and learn about employee benefits compliance (the myth vs. reality) from Mannor Group, Braun Kendrick and Strategic Human Initiatives. You'll hear about:
The Affordable Care Act - Too Hard to Manage
- Review of recent enforcement action
- Common mistakes to avoid
Recreational Marijuana - Where there’s smoke, is there fire
- Update on recreational marijuana regulatory process
- Common sense ideas for employers in a world of recreational marijuana
Wage and Hour Issues - A gathering storm
- Coming changes to overtime exemption
- Current trends in enforcement
- Avoiding common pitfalls
Moving Beyond the ACA - Back to basics
Practical Tips for COBRA and FMLA Compliance
- Why you should be focused on COBRA and FMLA
Employee Benefits Compliance Round-Up
- How to evaluate potential employee benefit offerings
Legal and practical consequences of not offering certain employee benefits
Forms, Notices and other items you may have overlooked
Are your employees holding you hostage? How you can take back control!
- Having good policies and enforcing them
- Documentation and what it includes
Is your generosity putting your company at risk?
- How non-FMLA leave may trigger unintended liability
- Employee perception and treating employees differently – Is what is good for one, good for all?
The top 5 mistakes employers make with the Form I-9?
Help! My employee can’t do his job, but I can’t let him go because he’s disabled...can I?
- How to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA) and still “run” your business
Cost: $25 for members/$35 for non-members
Hot breakfast buffet included
Check-in and Breakfast: 7:30 am
Program: 8:00 am
Click the button above or email email@example.com to register.
Big Strategies for Small Business is a series of lunch meetings featuring topics and immediately usable information to increase business traffic, improve customer service, enhance administration and management practice, and help make sense of human resource and legal compliance regulations. The event features plated lunch, keynote speaker and the opportunity to network with other small businesses.