On July 2, 2020 Michigan’s Auto Insurance Reform will go into effect. How much do you know about the upcoming changes to Michigan auto insurance? What impact will this have on your business? How will this impact you personally?
To answer these questions and more, join us on Thursday, May 14th at 10:00am for our free webinar - Navigating Auto Insurance Reform. Peter Ewend from Saginaw Bay Underwriters will answer these questions and more.
- Do I have more liability under the new law?
- Should I keep my unlimited medical (PIP)coverage or switch to one of the lower limits?
- Does my auto insurance and health insurance cover the same things?
- Are there people in my household that are no longer covered?
- What other facts should I consider to make an informed decision
Register online (registration ends May 12, 2020)
You will be provided with login information prior to the event. Email Lisa@saginawchamber.org with questions.
Premier - AT&T | Dow | Saginaw Valley State University
Gold - Consumers Energy | Great Lakes Bay Michigan Works! | Nexteer Automotive | Saginaw Future Inc.
The Public Policy Bites Legislative Series is designed to provide an in-depth look at some of Michigan's most complex issues and some of the solutions being considered by legislators and public policy experts.